Sunday 11 August 2013

Summer Summer Summertime



Top - Glamorous; Shorts - Topshop; Sandals - New Look (old); Necklace - Next; Watch - ASOS (old)

So this wasn't the most apt title for a blog post looking out the window today (oh hey cloud!), but being in London this week and it being particularly warm and sunny I thought an outfit like this would be nice just for in the day, doing a bit of shopping or sitting in a cafe or bar! I bought these Topshop crochet shorts around two months ago on my first trip to one of the 'Outfit' stores, I could go crazy in those places! My cami top is by Glamorous. I bought a black version and also a cream one, they have a crossover strappy back and are so light and airy, perfect for the humidity. My necklace is a rose gold and glass number from the new season range in Next (loving their jewellery at the moment!) and my watch is an old season ASOS, also in a rose gold tone - who needs Michael Kors (bleugh!).

2 comments:

  1. Love the post!! Those shorts are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this monochrome outfit!

    Jenna xx
    http://jennanicholls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete