Monday 5 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips





  Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss £2.99 - Boots

I was one of those girls eagerly anticipating the arrival of Baby Lips in the UK, and sadly I'm really disappointed with my experience with them. I opted for Peach Kiss, which I did think would be slightly more pigmented than it is (it shows up as no colour at all!). I didn't go for the two pink shades as I hate pink on my lips but I have been informed these are more rich in colour. I also didn't realise quite how strong the peach smell was. It's so sweet it makes me feel ill! The formula is okay for a bit after application, but then dries my lips out so much I would have to be constantly reapplying throughout the day. Sorry Maybelline, this hype was not worth it :(. I'll be sticking to my rose tinted Vaseline!

Anyone else had a similar experience with Baby Lips?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I don't really see the point in these to be honest, I hate lip products that are so sheer and Nivea lip balms seem like they do a better job! x

    ReplyDelete