Wednesday 14 August 2013

Giving You the Cold Shoulder


 Blouse - Forever 21; Disco Pants - Glamorous; Necklace - Accessorize; Shoes - Primark

I totally forgot that I had bought this blouse! I bought it mid-exams and obviously while chucking on any old jumper/top and jeans for the library everyday, put it in the back of my wardrobe and have only just found it now! It's from Forever 21 and has cut-out detailing. I know I called it a cold shoulder blouse in the title but it's not really, it shows the more flattering part of my collarbone (I have quite broad shoulders so I don't think cut outs suit me there!). It's fitted without being too tight and is fab for dressing down disco pants for going out for dinner or something :) I added my favourite Accessorize teardrop necklace for a bit of sparkle.

1 comment: