Friday 16 August 2013

Kimono Love






Kimono - Missguided; Jeans - Topshop; Top - Glamorous; Shoes - Primark; Hat - Missguided




Sorry, I was definitely trying to be Millie Mackintosh in the first picture with my bowler hat! This Missguided kimono is absolutely beautiful! I love it sooo much! The fringe detail at the bottom adds so much, I can imagine wearing this with little black denim shorts and sunglasses as well when it's sunny on holiday near the beach (dreaming!). I paired it here with my Glamorous black cami, black Topshop Joni jeans and black flatforms. A little dark maybe, but the sun isn't shining at the time I'm writing this so it doesn't matter about being totally summery ;). The kimono also has a little wrap belt in the same fabric so it can be tied around the waist.

6 comments:

  1. I absoutely adore this outfit!

    Paige xx
    paigeviolet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...such a lovely outfit! Loving kimonos right now!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are awesome, they don't look like they are from primark at all.
    http://feranmer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kimono is amazing! I've been looking for one for ages but think I'll be out of luck now summer's gone! Love the hat too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kimono!!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete