Tuesday 13 August 2013

Return of the Disco Pant

 Blazer - H&M; Top - Miss Selfridge; Disco Pants - Glamorous; Shoes - Primark

Agh! So I hadn't worn my disco pants in forever until taking these photos, I forgot how tight they were but how much I LOVE THEM! For a boyish figure like mine, the high waist and clingy-ness is so flattering! I wanted to tone them down a bit to how I usually wear them on a night out, so opted for a Miss Selfridge peachy-coral cami top tucked in and a white tailored blazer over the top. I can't really bear wearing flatties with disco pants so I teamed with these black flatforms for a bit of extra lift but a helllll of a lot of extra comfort over stiletto type shoes! I wouldn't wear the blazer if I was going out to a club though, imagine the carnage, tears and dry cleaning bill....

No comments:

Post a Comment