Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jewels, Cats & Ankle Straps



Blouse - Zara; Jeans - Topshop; Shoes - New Look; Rings - H&M (part of a set); Watch - Ever Ours

This is one of my favourite blouses EVER. I did feature it in a Weekly Want a while ago, and of course, I had to buy it! It's such a lovely silky soft material and has pretty but not in-your-face gold pyramid detailing on the shoulders. I've worn it out for dinner a few times and I think this outfit is perfect for that sort of occasion. The Joni jeans are so comfy on the waist (no need to undo your top button when you've got a bit of a food baby!). I've rolled mine up here so the ankle straps of my New Look shoes are visible. These are very similar to the Zara pair that everyone went crazy for just before Christmas, and they are a little uncomfortable if worn for long periods of time. They wouldn't be my go-to pair for a night out, but for a meal out or event where you don't have to be on your feet all night they're fab. I've just kept my jewellery quite minimal as well, a couple of gold band rings from H&M and my gorgeous cat watch from Ever Ours!

1 comment:

  1. OMG i want those New Look shoes - lush!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Ombre & 90's Tie-Dye

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete