Friday 5 April 2013

A-Line Mini



Top - H&M; Skirt - Miss Selfridge; Hat - Missguided; Bag - Zara; Necklace - Zara; Bracelets - H&M and gifts

Here's another of my typical university outfits - except I'm scared to wear the bowler hat out, I also have a fat head so it pings off after a certain amount of time wearing it! This skirt is one of my faves, it's jersey with an a-line shape but it is super short! I think it was from the Petite section at Miss Selfridge, and I'm 5ft 4, so taller girls may struggle with the length of it. I wear it with really thick tights all the time anyway, just in case! I normally just wear this with a simple black top, but sometimes I wear a sleeveless white button up blouse and silky scarf instead - a little schoolgirly but hey, why not ;) My grandma bought me this Zara bag in October and I had to wait til Christmas to get my mitts on it, but it's finally in use, though I'm scared to overuse it because I love it so much! Thank you Grandma! :) It's the perfect size for every day and looks way more expensive with the gold hardware.

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute little outfit - so stylish, love it! :-) your hair is amazing too!
    Rachel x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! So cute - the bag's amazing too!

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, perfect for university! The skirt and the bag are both so gorgeous!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the skirt is so nice! Love the bag too! x

    www.olivialikesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet outfit...really lovely x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty girl, love the style. Reminds me of Mad Men somehow.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just found your blog on wiwt website :) and love it
    your outfit is lovely x
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like the prada bag!!!


    http://theprincessoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/april-acessories.html


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the outfit is great Grace!

    ReplyDelete