Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mini Jewellery Haul



All items c/o MissCinderella

I've definitely become more of a magpie over the last couple of years. I was never really a jewellery girl before I came to university but now I always spend forever and day carefully select my necklaces, rings etc. to match my outfits each day, which can't be a bad thing, right?!
My lovely friend Hope kindly allowed me to select a few little pretty pieces from her new jewellery store MissCinderella, so in usual Grace style, the first thing I went for was a statement necklace. This pretty multicoloured gem necklace will look so nice under a blouse collar or over a plain black or white top in the day or at night. I also chose a Hamsa necklace, I'm not sure what they actually represent at all, which is probably a bit lazy of me, but I liked the neutral cream-coloured stones in this one which will match with lots of outfits. The evil-eye bracelet is probably the piece I have worn most, I just put it on with a watch and a few gold band rings and I'm good to go! I had to choose an animal themed piece (of course!) so this owl ring found it's way onto my finger. I love it! It's adjustable too so you're not limited to which finger you can wear it on :)!
Finally, I jazzed my phone up in the only way I know how.....PINK AND SPARKLES. I love the effect this case has, it reminds me of a mermaid with it's iridescent shine. 
I would recommend you definitely check out MissCinderella soon, there's so many more pretty items on there and a lot more to come v. soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Love all of this jewellery, great statement necklace and the little bracelet is gorgeous!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING what you got here! Might have to check out MissCinderella :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete