Thursday 4 April 2013

China Print Peplum

 Top - Primark; Jeans - Topshop; Necklace - H&M; Shoes - Next

This lovely top was a steal from Primark. I came home from uni in the snow last week and found it sitting at the back of one of the rails on its own and I thought I'd cheer myself up weather-wise and keep it as a little something to wear when the sun comes out! I love the print on it, I've been wanting something 'china' print for a while, but didn't want yet another button up blouse, so this was perfect! And at £7 who's going to complain! I layered a H&M white and diamonte statement necklace on top, paired it with the pale blue Joni jeans (which are definitely bigger than my black pair despite the labels showing the same size, which is annoying - definitely try them first if you're buying a pair in a different colour!) and these beautiful shoes from Next that my parents bought me for my birthday. So excited to wear these in the real spring! Not sure where I'm looking in the first pic, maybe trying to do the 'dreamy, head in the clouds' sort of pose, while the reality is more 'head in my dissertation' - sigh.

5 comments:

  1. ooooh - need to get to Primark again, I missed this one!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Vintage Leather Biker Jacket via Fashion Union

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is gorgeous, china print is appearing everywhere now. I'm amazed this top is from Primark I was expecting it to be Topshop!

    whatjamiewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I'm planning on getting some of the joni jeans but can't decide black or blue!! They look so nice! Also love the statement necklace...I gotta get me some of those! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Toile print Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the print on your top :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete