Tuesday 30 October 2012

Monochrome

 Coat - Warehouse; Jumper - New Look; Skirt & Shoes - Topshop

Just got in from lectures and while I had a nice bit of light in my room quickly took some piccies for a new outfit post. I seem to be relapsing into my old fave black, grey and white combinations because of the weather, the things the cold does to you hey.
Bought this batwing grey jumper from New Look last week after much deliberation with my mum over which thin jumper would suit me best. I chose this but she chose another style - which I'm taking back! I like this one more because it's a bit longer (I know you can't see that here) and not really tight (hate restricting clothing in the winter!). It's got a gold thread woven into it, making it look a lot more seasonal than other grey jumpers. My coat is my fave Warehouse fur collar coat from last winter which I am going to wear to death, until it starts falling apart :)
Just written a list of clothes I'm going to buy this week, expect many more of these posts soon ;) - I definitely have a problem.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! its so misearable outside, it sometimes reflects your style- but thats not always bad as you look good! @cherrybombbtq http://getthrifty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided I love your blog.
    1) because your names Grace
    2) because you love cats.
    Love the coat! I'm dying to buy one for winter - still searching though :S
    My blog is: http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/
    It would be great if you could check it out! I'm your latest follower :)
    Thanks!
    Grace X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeek yeah graces ARE the best ;) and i'm a little too obsessed with cats, have no money for a halloween costume but plenty of cat ears so guess what i'm going as! haha. following your blog now too lovely! xxxx

      Delete
  3. This outfit is really pretty :)
    I love your jumper and coat :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks lovely! just had a little look at your blog, following now, love your curly hair tutorial! xx

      Delete