Sunday 10 March 2013

Outfit of the Night: University Science Ball




Maxi dress - ASOS; Clutch - Primark; Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I took a few quick pics on my phone (sorry!) before I headed out for my University's Annual Science Ball on Friday, which was such a fun night, but sadly the last one I'll be attending as it's my last year at university! The dinner was amazing and we had lots of wine and champagne and other lovely treats! 
My maxi dress is from ASOS. I normally wear short dresses on these sort of occasions but I found this maxi in petite and I love it. The side split makes it a little more daring but it's balanced out by the one sleeve detailing. I paired it with a black and nude clutch from Primark, nude Dorothy Perkins heels, my Lovelinks bracelet & some beautiful earrings that my housemate bought me for my birthday! Wish I had more occasions to wear this dress to now! Also sorry if the creepy demon eyes in the first picture freaked you out!

10 comments:

  1. I love this dress you look beautiful! Hope you had a good night :)
    http://goldilocksx0.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! it was a fab night, love a good dressing up sesh! xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! That dress is gorgeous!

    http://quirkyengineer.blogspot.in/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, you look beautiful and the length really suits you!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i had to get petite for my little legs haha! thank the lord petite exists! xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress and you look lovely xx

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete