Sunday 17 February 2013

Life Recently #2

favourite look from topshop unique a/w13 show; making notes on the show; treated myself; chillin' to franky ocean; me being cool; chicken lickin'; i love my baby, yep yep i love my chick; purrfect nails; treated myself again oopssyyyy

This week's been a super jam-packed busy crazy non-stop one (yep!) and I've also been feeling rather pants, so haven't been taking any outfit photos properly, but hopefully as I'm getting better I'll be doing some this week when I can as it's going to be another busy one! We went out Friday for some fun away from dissertations and stress and I met some big yellow chickens and said goodbye to some of my medic friends who are leaving for placement (sob :(!). It was such a good night though, one to be remembered! Also tuned in to the Topshop Unique A/W '13 show today on the Topshop website which was an amazing experience. The clothes are absolutely lovely and I'm already excited for the Autumn...but I want it to be hot, so it can take it's time getting here if it likes! I also treated myself to a few bits and pieces as you can see, can't wait to wear the skirt, hope it suits me! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. Great collection of photos...especially the one with the chickens hahaa! I like how you styled your disco pants too!xx

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. just come across your blog and i love it :) new follower :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/what-im-wearing-23-wishing-i-was-at-lfw.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! :) Nominated you for a liebster award and i'd love to read your answers to my questions :) http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, I love looking at blogger's Instagram snaps! Love your sneaky new purchase!

    New follower :)

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little cat nails are so cute I am a fellow cat lover but the thought of cats on my nails has never occured to me genius!

    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!!!


    follow http://theprincessoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete