Saturday 1 September 2012

Boucle

 Jacket - Primark; Top - Topshop; Jeans - New Look


Went out for a casual dinner tonight to a little Italian restaurant in town (if you've seen my Tweets you'll know I'm a bit obsessed with antipasti - could live on it for the rest of my life!). We also strangely did sambuca shots at the end of the meal, don't know where that idea came from!
 Didn't want to be too dressed up so just wore my new BARGAIN boucle jacket from Primark (a tenner and it looks so much more!), a black sleeveless peplum top from Topshop and my fave New Look jeans! I never used to be able to find jeans I really liked due to my weirdly proportioned body but these New Look ones are amazing, they're so comfy! I think they're the 'supersoft superskinny' ones, and this colour is my favourite, I think it makes your legs look sooo much slimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment