Tuesday 18 September 2012

Studded Jumper

 Jumper - Missguided; Jeans - New Look; Shoes - Topshop

While I was away in Spain I got a huuge delivery of clothes and this was among them. It's a lovely cream chunky knit jumper by Missguided with pretty studded detail on the shoulders. I've never really been a jumper person, for years I've bought so many cardigans but jumpers are sooo much easier for when you're at uni and you need to throw something on at the last minute. This one is probably going to be my fave this year, it's really comfy and I like the 3/4 length sleeves. Also it doesn't drown me like many oversized style jumpers do! I got this in a size S/M and I'm a size 6-8 so you can get an idea of the size! I'm pretty sure it's handwash only because of the studs but I don't care 'cause it's definitely worth it! Just need a nice pair of winter boots to go with it now - shopaholicccccc ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment