Saturday 28 June 2014

Capital Summertime Ball 2014


Dress - Topshop; Sandals - New Look; Kimono - Zara; Bag - Oasis; Necklace - Zara

A few months ago I heard the Summertime Ball being advertised on the radio & said to my mum 'LOL shall we go?' to which she said YES! And the rest was history. One of the most fun days ever! It was also perrrrrfect weather, if a little bit too hot - but NO COMPLAINTS, it didn't rain hurrah! Our seats were right up in the gods, next time we are definitely going closer to the stage, even so, it was the best! I wore a black crepe Topshop shift dress with a peach Zara beaded necklace, strappy sandals and also took my new Zara kimono out for a trip to Wembley (although I definitely did not need it!). Obbbbviously, Union J were the best, but Calvin Harris, Clean Bandit, David Guetta, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Jessie J were also all amazing! I would 100% recommend for anyone thinking of going to go, but one warning, once you've been once, you won't be able to stop! :)

1 comment:

  1. I went yeeeaaaars ago when i was 14 i think? was mad fun haha! can't believe clean bandit were there haha?! love them! and you look great, love kimonos <3

    ReplyDelete