Tuesday 2 July 2013

Coral Lanterns



Dress - Oasis; Blazer - H&M; Shoes - ASOS; Necklace - H&M

It's outfit post time again! I've got a few different outfit ideas that I'll schedule across the next few days. When I put this outfit together, I thought it'd be perfect for a wedding guest outfit, or even to wear to the races or a similar sort of event. I love the cream and coral combination, summery yet smart at the same time. I paired the outfit with my white pointed toe ASOS flats, but could swap for heels if I wanted something a little more dressy. The dress is an Oasis design from last Spring Summer, the lanterns are cute but more grown up than my usual cat/dog prints! The pleating on the skirt part of the dress makes it floaty and feminine and would be perfect if the sun was shining! I added a H&M statement necklace over the top and a simple silver and turquoise ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment